Mike Adams | Natural News
The U.S. Census Bureau claims you are required by law to reveal your race on their (coercive) questionnaire, and Census Bureau workers can get ridiculously adamant about stalking you until you agree to fill out such forms (http://www.infowars.com/infowars-reader-receives-threatening-letter-f…).
What they don’t tell you is that the data you voluntarily provide the Census Bureau may be used to target you and your entire family for armed government kidnappings and involuntary relocation to a concentration camp where you are forced into slave labor.
If this sounds outlandish and impossible, you seriously don’t know your history, because this has already taken place in America. Not only was an internment camp system run for many years across the United States, but the U.S. Supreme Court confirmed the “constitutionality” of those camps, which were populated by families targeted and kidnapped by the federal government solely because of their race.
As we learned after sixty years of denials and cover-ups, the U.S. Census Bureau turned over racial targeting data to the U.S. government to conduct armed, door-to-door racial kidnappings of U.S. citizens who were dragged off to internment camps by the thousands.
That this has already taken place is likely to be of special interest to those who are watching the proliferation of so-called “FEMA camps” today. Here’s the “lost episode” of Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory show which details the existence of these FEMA camps: http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=C67234C7049D2AB2F3D897B805FEFEC2
Here are some other astonishing, jaw-dropping historical facts that most Americans simply do not know about concentration camps in America.
Facts that every American needs to know about FEMA camps, concentration camps and “refugee” camps
- In 1942, so-called “War Relocation Camps” (i.e. concentration camps) were set up in the United States of America in states like Wyoming, California, Utah and Arizona (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_World_War_II_Japanese_Americ…).
- Over 100,000 Japanese-American citizens were rounded up at gunpoint, kidnapped by the government, and forcibly relocated to these concentration camps. They were forced to abandon their homes, farms and businesses.
- This rounding up of Japanese-American citizens was “authorized” by President Franklin D. Roosevelt who bypassed Congress and issued Executive Order 9066 on February 19, 1942. The executive order was written and carried out in total violation of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
- The legal loophole that was used to justify this blatantly illegal act is as follows: Military commanders were granted the “administrative right” to declare entire states to be “exclusion zones” from which people of Japanese ancestry were excluded. The internment camps were, of course, not included in the exclusion zones, meaning that all Japanese-Americans were forced to be put into the internment camps in order to comply with the exclusive zone orders. This action, by the way, is the ultimately expression of race-based profiling.
- No one was given a trial. No charges were even filed against those who were forced into the camps. They were simply rounded up at gunpoint and shoved into railroad cars and busses.
- The U.S. government issued shameless propaganda films to spread disinfo about its illegal actions. Here’s a particularly shocking example of such propaganda from 1942:
That film, as you can see for yourself, describes the gunpoint kidnapping and internment of American citizens as nothing more than a need “to transfer several thousand Japanese residents from the Pacific Coast to points in the American interior.” It does not mention that those points are surrounded by barbed war and armed guards, where prisoners are forced into what is essentially slave laborjust to survive.
- How were all those Japanese-American citizens located by the government? The U.S. Census Bureau turned over the racial targeting data to the federal government. So anyone who obeyed the census and revealed “Japanese” as their ancestry on the census forms received a visit by an armed squad of government kidnappers who forced you and your family into a concentration camp (“war relocation camp”).
- The U.S. Census Bureau vigorously denied its involvement in the government kidnappings, staging a multi-decade cover-up. The truth finally came out in 2007, and detailed are now published in both Scientific American and USA Today: (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-03-30-census-role_N.htm)
The Census Bureau turned over confidential information including names and addresses to help the Justice Department, Secret Service and other agencies identify Japanese-Americans during World War II, according to government documents released today.
Documents found by two historians in Commerce Department archives and the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library confirm for the first time that the bureau shared details about individual Japanese-Americans after Japan’s Dec. 7, 1941, attack on Pearl Harbor.
The Census Bureau played a role in the confinement of more than 100,000 Americans of Japanese descent who were rounded up and held in internment camps, many until the war ended in 1945. In 1942, the Census turned over general statistics about where Japanese-Americans lived to the War Department.
Astonishingly, the U.S. Census Bureau, which participated in the racial profiling and rounding up of innocent Americans to be thrown into concentration camps, claims it works on behalf of civil rights:
“Information on race is required for many Federal programs and is critical in making policy decisions, particularly for civil rights” claims the Census Bureau website (http://www.census.gov/population/race/about/faq.html)
The Census Bureau does NOT say, by the way, that the race data you provide to the bureau may one day be used to target you and your family to be rounded up and stuffed into a concentration camp.